TimeCET timezone (Paris)
CatRIS Launch Event: Increasing your services’ visibility and impact through the CatRIS portal
CatRIS is an open, trusted and user-friendly portal to a harmonised and aggregated catalogue of services and resources provided by Research Infrastructures (RI) and Core Facilities (CF) across Europe. It is a bottom-up initiative that is meant to be populated and run by RI and CF service providers at European, national, regional and institutional levels. So far, more than 100 Research Infrastructures have registered nearly more than 500 services and have improved their discoverability all over Europe.
This event intends to announce and showcase the full operability of CatRIS Portal and provide the audience with an overview of a tool aiming at increasing the visibility of Research Services from any field of science, while enhancing accessibility, usage an impact.
This 2 hours webinar will introduce you the CatRIS Portal and welcomed you to discover all its functionalities, benefits and current services. The event will also offer a perspective from Service Providers sharing their experience with the CatRIS Portal and their expected benefits. There will be also space for direct interaction and Q&A.
Join us on the 11th of March and discover how you can increase your services’ visibility and impact through the CatRIS Portal, building a network of networks committed to enhancing RI accessibility, usage and impact for the benefit of the European research community.
- 10:00 -10:05 – Ice breaking session: SLIDO
- 10:05 -10:20 – CatRIS project: objectives and achievement (Ana Helman, Project Coordinator, ESF)
- 10:20 -10:35 – CatRIS alignment and contribution to the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) (Nikos Vogiatzis, Project partner, JNP)
- 10:35 -10:45 – CatRIS portal functionalities and benefits for users (Giorgos Gionnopoulos, University of Athens)
- 10:45 -11:00 –Service Provider Perspective (Davide di Ciocco, EMBRC)
- 11:00-11:15 – Service Provider Perspective (Raul Simões, TEMA)
- 11:15.11:30 – Q&A (Moderator: Carmela Asaro, Project Partner, EFIS)
Video recording & slides
Video recording and slides will be made available to CTLS members after the session.To view this content please log in using your membership credentials. The materials will appear on this page.