- CTLS website – We launched our redesigned CTLS website in June 2021, with new content including a members forum called CTLS Community, and an updated map of members. Check it out and give us your feedback.
- Social media – We are now doing frequent posting in the company LinkedIn page (https://www.linkedin.com/company/14051513/) and Twitter (renamed to @CTLSlifeScience) to promote CTLS activities. Make sure you are following us!
- CTLS newsletter – We have digitalised the newsletter, and other communications, so that we can send them to an accurate member distribution list and track the analytics. We hope you like the new look of these communications.
Or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leonor Heleno Wielgosz (Paris, France)
- Michelle Malloy (South Korea)
- Manuel Sorroche (Rennes, France)
- Janina Hanne (Konstanz, Germany)
- Anjali Panse (Chestnut Hill, USA)